Akea Interviewed Shavonne Gaines. Shavonne Is My Aunt . Shes 32 Years Old And From Seattle.
1. What’s something you were afraid of as a child ?
The candy Man . The Candy Man Is A Character In A Horror Movie.
2. What’s something difficult you had to do ?
Get my G.E.D.
3.What’s an embarrassing moment that happened to you?
Started my period at school when I was wearing white pants.
4. Who’s someone you’ve lost? What are some of your memories about that person?
Lathaire “Booka” Barquet. He took me on my first motorcycle ride. He was my first boyfriend. I remember giving him his first braids and having a really good relationship and bond with him.
5. What’s something that helped shape your outlook on life?
My brother and all his kids. Because her brother has a lot of kids back to back.
6. Describe the teachers at your school.
I had some good and bad teachers, and some teachers that were really willing to help me succeed.
7. Describe your best childhood friend and your relationship with that person.
Angel Worlds. We’re like family now. We have a great relationship and I am the godmother to her son. We still talk and hang out a lot.
8. When you were a child, how did you imagine yourself as a adult?
As doctor or a lawyer, living in a big house with white fence and a puppy.
9. What’s your earliest memory?
I can’t remember anything before the age of 7. But when she was 9 she remembers her birthday party
10. What’s some of your memories you associate with springtime ?
Enjoying my birthday and always hoping for a white Christmas.